So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment
1. I once licked the flavoring off of Cool Ranch Dorritos and placed them back in the bag (I was in elementary school – no need to worry I don’t do that now!!!)
2. I took ballet and tap dancing classes when I was little, I think until 3rd or 4th grade. It helped me walk a little more graceful. I tend to sneak up on a lot of people, especially my students.
3. I tried out for the midget football team’s cheerleading squad – didn’t make it.
4. I once cut my brothers hair and lied and told my mom that he did it himself – he had to get his head shaved after that.
5. I can’t stand the sound of dry cotton balls or gauze ripping. It sends chills through my body.
6. I once won first place in a shoo-fly pie contest in Tioga County, it was the best pie they ever tried! Thanks Grandma!
7. I hate panty hose and don’t wear them if I don’t have to. Once it gets cold I wear pants until the warm spring comes back. Whoever invented them should be shot!!! Not really, but why? They feel so gross and I hate the sound they make when they rub against each other when someone walks by you.
I suck and don’t have 7 blogger friends….so I am tagging Korin, Joy, Jeff R. and Jefferey A. I only have 5 blogger friends, I need to get some more, I guess. Pam already tagged me so, I’m not tagging her back. Also, sorry to Jeff R., you’re on our page so I’m using you and abusing you.