Since this blog is a joint effort, I guess Pam wanted me to also respond with 7 random things about myself.
- I enjoy applesauce on top of my mashed potatoes.
- I don’t like to buy clothes without trying them on in the store because I hate having to bother with returns.
- I’m a fan of the Dawn and Drew Show podcast.
- Back in the heydey of Star Trek: The Next Generation, I would spend hours drawing blueprints for spaceships, first on paper, and later on our Tandy computer running the DeskMate OS.
- I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. A sleep study a few years back ruled out narcolepsy, so it’s probably just because I don’t get enough sleep. After a few close calls back when I spent more time driving alone, I would occasionally pull off the road to take a catnap. Now, I just make Aleisha drive. I sometimes even fall asleep mid-sentence reading to Delton!
- I would really love to learn how to play the guitar. First step: find a guitar!
- I must have been a dog in a former life, because I often feel more empathy for canines than humans.