What a week it has been. It seemed like I had a meeting every night – I did, except Friday.
As I mentioned before I am head tutor at our school, which comes with a lot of work to get it going. This past week I had 3 meetings just for tutoring. Yesterday, I had a meeting with the staff I will be working with at Ross and boy did I get push back. I was ready to explode, since the day started out bad.
My bad day:
- Julia is sick
- Tim is sick
- I’m tired
- Need to take Delton to school (Tim usually does)
- Only got to school at 8:25
- Left my bag at home with all my books for teaching for the day
- Had to make copies of books I needed for the day
- Lesson plans in my bag – I know what I’m doing, but can you say the word principal?
- I’m tired – stayed up until 1 getting items ready for my tutor meeting
- My kids are wild (FULL MOON)
- My room is sooooooo hot
- Had 10 minutes to eat lunch (still nursing, but I think I’m on the verge of quiting – to stressful right now)
- Don’t have a special until 2:45
- Kids at special for only 10 minutes because specialist had to deal with behavior problem
- Did I mention I’m tired
- My room is even hotter
- No aide for the day
- Suppose to have a meeting during special with after school coordinator – didn’t happen because of special
- Copier jammed
- Got Toner all over my boob
- Tutor meeting stressful because they don’t like how I set up the tutor classes (Finally told the person who was complaining – “Here is the list you figure out a better way!” She wouldn’t)
- Late for the doctor
- I’m still tired
Well today went a lot better. I think it was the cup of Dunkin Donut coffee sitting on my desk this morning from Linda. Thanks!! I get her coffee on Tuesdays and she does Fridays. Everything is so much better when you have the cup of coffee sitting comfy in your hand.
Tomorrow I’m off to a crop from 9-6. I can’t wait to work on some of my pages. I’ll also get to spend time with my mom alone, which never happens. Even though Dale will call her about 3 times during the time that we are there (LOL).
As I mentioned above, I don’t know if I will be able to continue to nurse this time. I nursed Delton until he was 13-14 months old and I wanted to do the same for Julia. But, it is a lot harder this time. The principal that was at Ross when Delton was born was great with the nursing thing. Our principal now, doesn’t really understand the whole nursing deal. When I only get 20 minutes to pump and eat lunch it isn’t a very relaxing time. I could probably wait to eat during my special, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I might give that a try this week.
I have other things going on, but don’t feel like mentioning them because guess what? I”M TIRED! I’m going to bed before 12 tonight! Way to go you work-a-holic!!