Well today Tim is 30 years old. I wanted to wish him a Happy 30th Birthday!!! We didn’t do anything real special today, but on Sunday we are having a bash (he just doesn’t know who is coming, but he knows it’s happening). We are going to a Lancaster Barnstormers games to celebrate. He just doesn’t know what is in store for him.
Delton bought him (yes – I should say I bought) a great big supply of candy for his daddy’s birthday. If you know Tim, he loves candy.
Here is a picture of the birthday boy and 30 things that I love about him.
1. He is a wonderful father
2. He is a wonderful husband
3. He makes me smile
4. He has beautiful eyes
5. He has great hair (even though it’s starting to be more grey then red)
6. He has a cute smile
7. He is loving
8. He is caring
9. He is easy going
10. He is kind
11. He is sometimes nerdy (sorry hon – but I do love it)
12. He is very smart
13. He is supportive
14. He is patient
15. He is gentle
16. He cleans
17. He does the wash
18. He does the dishes
19. He is a great son
20. He is a great grandson
21. He is easy going
22. He cooks
23. He works hard
24. He likes to play with the kids
25. He knows how to fix the computer when it doesn’t work
26. That when I forget something at home that I need for work, he drops it off at work without complaining
27. He know how to make me laugh, even though I’m having a rough day
28. His cologne (I love the smell of it)
29. He goes grocery shopping with the family -even though he spends 30 minutes in the cereal aisle
30. He’s still a kid at heart
There are many more. Thanks Tim for being the most wonderful father and husband in the world. I’m the luckiest woman in the world. You take care of me and you treat me like a princess. I’m grateful for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY B!