Let the fun begin! I’m taking on the position of the lead tutor for the tutoring program at my old school once again this year. It starts tomorrow morning and hopefully it works out. So, I’ll be spending my mornings and afternoons at my old school making sure all the programs are running smoothly. Hopefully I don’t have to go every morning. I talked to my morning tutors and they said they didn’t need me there for the morning, but I’m not sure what to do.
Things we need to do this week:
- Go to the library to return and get new books
- Return the sets to the school that we borrowed for VBS
- Tim needs to meet with his professor for his self student project
- Hay ride for D & J’s school Friday
- 18 month check up for Julia
- Wash again
- Probably a lot of other things that I didn’t remember.
Have a great week. I hope you have a good one!! I can’t believe this week will be October, I LOVE OCTOBER. 16 Days until our 8th Anniversary.
Do you have any cool ways to celebrate anniversaries? I’d love to hear about them.